The Service and Outreach Commission is asking you to bring supplies for the Hygiene Kits to be made up and then delivered to New Windsor to be sent to areas of need in the United States and other parts of the world.
Each Hygiene Kit needs:
- One hand towel measuring approximately 16” x 28” (no fingertip or bath towels)
- One washcloth
- One wide-tooth comb
- One nail clipper
- One bar of soap (bath size in wrapper)
- One toothbrush (in original packaging)
- Six standard size Band-Aids®
Place all items in a one-gallon plastic bag with a zipper closure, remove excess air from bag, and seal. Fill a kit yourself or simply add what individual items you can. Items may be placed in the collection container in the West Entrance.
NOTE: Please do not add toothpaste to the Hygiene Kit. Cartons of toothpaste that have an extended expiration date will be added to the Hygiene Kit just prior to shipment.
Monetary gifts are also welcome so that we can purchase items to complete kits.
- Hygiene Kit value: $10
- Processing/Shipping Cost: $2 per Kit