How well do you really know the people who come to church each Sunday? Do you recognize faces because they are usually there and say hello? Do you really want to get to know some of the people you worship with on a regular basis? Well, Spiritual Nurture Commission has a plan. You are invited to participate in “Guess Who is Coming to Dinner.”
If you sign up to participate, you will have an opportunity to be both a host and a guest.
- The host will not know who is coming to dinner until they open their door, so they prepare a meal for a special, unknown guest.
- The guest knows where they are going and joins the host for a special meal.
- Spiritual Nurture will take care of pairing individuals/families so that the host will be surprised.
- Once families or individuals have had an opportunity to host or be the guest, they will switch roles at a later point with new pairings.
- Dinner times will be arranged based on your schedule.
NOTE: If you have any food allergies/preferences, make sure to let us know when you sign-up.
Our hope is that individuals and families that do not often have the opportunity to interact might have an opportunity to get to know each other in a fun way. Having dinner together will promote new friendships and the fellowship reaps rewards.
If you are interested and would like to participate, please contact a member of the Spiritual Nurture Commission: Fran Fox, Wendy Browne, Judy Dahlhamer, Doris Smith.